Certified Training & Development Professional (CTDP)
TRAINING PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Training and development describes the formal, ongoing efforts that are made within organizations to improve the performance and self-fulfillment of their employees through a variety of learning and educational methods and programs. Training and development makes employees more productive and effective. It is actively and intimately related to all the personnel or managerial activities. It is an integral part of the whole management program with all its many activities functionally inter-related. Training and development is also important for any organization that wants to take advantage of changes, techniques and improvements.
Training and Development Professionals specializes in the creation of new and useful learning and training programs, primarily for employees of organizations. They works with organizations to design training programs, deliver training and sustain the benefits of this training by working with managers and stakeholders. As professionals in training and development, they will use their area expertise and skills to improve business performance and achieve an organization’s goals by understanding how employee learn and apply that learning in the workplace.
This Certified Training & Development Professional (CTDP) enables participants as training and development professionals to demonstrate a broad range of competencies including assessing training needs, designing learning, facilitating training, supporting transfer of learning, evaluating training and partnering with clients.
BY THE END OF THIS PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO :
- Develop an understanding of organizational training and development and the importance of developing others.
- Examine the basic principles of adult learning and define a trainer’s responsibility to ensure adults learn.
- Describe the training cycle and ensure learning occurs in the training cycle.
- Develop appropriate methods to conduct a Training Needs Assessment (TNA).
- Learn how to plan, develop, and deliver needed training.
- Explore the benefits and drawbacks of e-learning and determine what it takes to deliver successful virtual learning.
- Prepare the training environment, participants, and yourself as facilitator.
- Prevent training problems and deal with unexpected training problems.
- Recognize the purpose of evaluations, use Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation, and ROI for training.
- Discover how to follow up with your participants.
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPANTS :
- During the program participants will be provided with a comprehensive information which will be easy to re-use, reference, and share at the workplace.
- Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to learn various concepts related to Training and Development Management as well as best practice approaches on how to build effective Training and Development strategies.
- As the program will be delivered by extensively experienced Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to discuss, consult, and relate to Training and Development Management issues at your work place and understand how such issues would be resolved.
- After successfully completing the program, you will have the opportunity to brand yourself with the title Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP).
REASONS WHY A CERTIFICATION HELPS YOU :
- Certification elevates the status of the training profession. As the number of certified training professionals grows, so does the status and prestige of the certification.
- Professional certification establishes credibility.
- Certification recognizes professional achievement. It is a visible reminder to co-workers and senior management of the holder’s expertise.
- Certification allows you to make a greater contribution to your organization’s success. The knowledge and visibility you gain provide you with an opportunity to make a difference in your organization.
- A highly valued certification gives you a distinct advantage in the job market. Certification gives you an extra measure of confidence as a candidate.
- Certification moves with you as you change organizations and careers.
Managers, Department Heads, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others. Trainers, Instructional Designers, and Human Resources / Organizational Development Practitioners, and everyone who are involved in the process of training needs analysis, coordinating and organizing training courses, and evaluating the results of training.
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to help all participants learn about designing, delivering, and evaluating a training session. All of the training will carried out in a relaxed supportive atmosphere. During the training session, participants had the opportunity to consult directly with the trainer on training and development issues and ways to overcome them.
TRAINING PROGRAM OUTLINE
TOPIC I : THE CONTEXT FOR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Module 1 : What’s Training and Development?
- What is training and development and who uses it?
- What do trainers do?
- Do you have what it takes to be a trainer?
Module 2 : Adult Learning and Development
- Adult learning theory
- How do people learn
- Helping adults learn
- Who’s who and what’s what
Module 3 : The Training Cycle
- The overview of training cycle
- Learning and the training cycle
TOPIC II : DESIGNING TRAINING
Module 4 : Assessing Needs and Developing Learning Objectives
- The necessary of needs assessment
- Conducting needs assessments
- Gathering data about audience
- Write learning objectives
Module 5 : Developing the Training Design
- Designing a Dynamic Opening
- Designing the Body to Ensure Learning Occurs
- Adding with Visuals
- Designing a Finale That Brings Closure
Module 6 : Using Technology for Learning
- Technology Basics
- Exploring E-Learning’s Benefits and Drawbacks
- Delivering Webinars and Virtual Classes
- Blended Learning and New Options
Module 7 : Being Prepared to Succeed
- Preparing training environment
- Preparing participants
- Preparing yourself as a trainer
TOPIC III : DELIVERING A TRAINING SESSION
Module 8 : Implementing Training Designs: Your Job as a Facilitator
- Difference of training, facilitation, and presentation
- Facilitating successful training
- Participation prescription
Module 9 : Delivering Training
- BANG : Opening the training session
- Six disastrous debuts
- Creating a supportive learning environment
- Training like a Pro
- Asking and answering questions
Module 10 : Media and Other Visuals
- Select the best visual to do the job
- Ensure that the visual adds to the learning
- Look like a pro
- Using Social Media
Module 11 : Training Style
- Understand training style strengths
- Group dynamics
- Creating an energizing, exciting, encouraging environment
Module 12 : Addressing Training Problems
- Problems in the classroom
- Managing disruptive behaviors
- Overcoming your nervousness
- Problems can be prevented or resolved
TOPIC IV : IT’S THE FOLLOW-UP
Module 13 : Evaluation and Follow-Up After Training
- Purpose of evaluations
- Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
- ROI for training
- What trainers do after training
Presentasi, diskusi, studi kasus, latihan, dan games.
Waktu Dan Tempat
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogjakarta
- 2 – 4 Januari 2019
- 7 – 9 Januari 2019
- 14 – 16 Januari 2019
- 21 – 23 Januari 2019
- 28 – 30 Januari 2019
- 6 – 8 Februari 2019
- 11 – 13 Februari 2019
- 18 – 20 Februari 2019
- 25 – 27 Februari 2019
- 4 – 6 Maret 2019
- 11 – 13 Maret 2019
- 18 – 20 Maret 2019
- 25 – 27 Maret 2019
- 1 – 2 April 2019
- 8 – 10 April 2019
- 15 – 17 April 2019
- 22- 24 April 2019
- 29 – 30 Mei 2019
- 6 – 8 Mei 2019
- 13 – 15 Mei 2019
- 20 – 22 Mei 2019
- 27 – 29 Mei 2019
- 10 – 12 Juni 2019
- 17 – 19 Juni 2019
- 24 – 26 Juni 2019
- 1 – 3 Juli 2019
- 8 – 10 Juli 2019
- 15 – 17 Juli 2019
- 22 -24 Juli 2019
- 29 – 31 Juli 2019
- 5 – 7 Agustus 2019
- 13-15 Agustus 2019
- 19 – 21 Agustus 2019
- 26 -28 Agustus 2019
- 02 – 04 September 2019
- 09-11 September 2019
- 16 – 18 September 2019
- 23 – 25 September 2019
- 30 September – 02 Oktober 2019
- 07 – 09 Oktober 2019
- 14 – 16 Oktober 2019
- 21 – 23 Oktober 2019
- 28 – 30 Oktober 2019
- 04 – 06 November 2019
- 11 – 13 November 2019
- 18 – 20 November 2019
- 25 – 27 November 2019
- 02 -04 Desember 2019
- 9 – 11 Desember 2019
- 16 – 18 Desember 2019
- 23 – 24 Desember 2019
- 30 – 31 Desember 2019
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- VIP training Rp 8.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Biaya USD 500 apabila mengikuti sertifikasi dari AAPM
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Qultura Training Team