CERTIFIED EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL (CEPA)
TRAINING PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Performance appraisal is important for organizations and employees. It serves a vital and irreplaceable function. Every person who works for an organization wants the answers to two questions: What do you expect of me? and How am I doing at meeting your expectations? The first question is answered at the start of the year, when managers discuss goals, expected behaviors, and key job responsibilities with each member of the team. The second question is answered at the end of the year when managers evaluate each individual’s performance and then discuss that evaluation with the employee.
As a manager, you need to regularly appraise your employees’ job performance. By doing so, you can reinforce stellar performance as well as help your direct reports improve subpar performance. And that generates important value for your organization, in the form of higher productivity and more positive morale throughout your team. But appraising performance isn’t easy. Many managers, for example, find it difficult to deliver constructive feedback to an employee whose performance is less than satisfactory.
This Certified Employee Performance Appraisal (CEPA) will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, maintaining or improving the company’s employee performance appraisal system. Participants will gain exposure to best practices in the field of performance appraisal and will learn how to establish and use criteria for evaluating performance.
BY THE END OF THIS PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO :
- Identify the objectives of a performance appraisal process.
- Effectively preparing for an appraisal
- Facilitating the performance appraisal process from start to finish
- Using performance appraisals to build your employees and their productivity
- Anticipate possible employee reactions to their formal performance appraisal
- Eliminating the interference that distorts evaluations
- Conduct negative appraisal meetings
- Explain why written performance appraisals are so important
- Effectively conclude the appraisal meeting
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPANTS :
- During the program participants will be provided with a comprehensive information which will be easy to re-use, reference, and share at the workplace.
- Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to learn various concepts related to employee performance appraisal as well as best practice approaches on how to build effective performance appraisal strategies.
- As the program will be delivered by extensively experienced Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to discuss, consult, and relate to performance appraisal issues and problems at your work place and understand how such issues and problems would be resolved.
- After successfully completing the program, you will have the opportunity to brand yourself with the title Certified Employee Performance Appraisal (CEPA).
REASONS WHY A CERTIFICATION HELPS YOU :
- Professional certification establishes credibility.
- Certification recognizes professional achievement. It is a visible reminder to co-workers and senior management of the holder’s expertise.
- Certification allows you to make a greater contribution to your organization’s success. The knowledge and visibility you gain provide you with an opportunity to make a difference in your organization.
- Certification moves with you as you change organizations and careers.
- A highly valued certification gives you a distinct advantage in the job market. Certification gives you an extra measure of confidence as a candidate.
This training program is designed for Managers, Department Heads, Section Heads, Team Leaders or anyone within an organization who are responsible for regularly appraise performance of their team members. It will benefit those who are new to appraisals as well as those with more experience who need to refresh their skills in appraisal feedback.
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to help all participants learn about employee performance appraisal. All of the training will carried out in a relaxed supportive atmosphere. During the training session, participants had the opportunity to consult directly with the trainer on employee performance appraisal issues and ways to overcome them.
TRAINING PROGRAM OUTLINE
DAY ONE – PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL : THE BASICS
Module 1. An Overview of Performance Appraisal
- What is performance appraisal?
- Why is it important?
- What role do your employees play?
Module 2. Preparing for a Performance Appraisal Meeting
- Forming a complete picture
- Evaluating the employee’s performance
- Documenting your impressions
- Gathering the right materials
Module 3. Conducting the Appraisal Meeting
- Setting the right tone
- Discussing the employee’s performance
- Addressing a performance problem
- Offering useful feedback
Module 4. Recording the Meeting
- Taking notes
- Creating a development plan
Module 5. Following Up
- Monitoring the employee’s progress
- Evaluating your approach
DAY TWO – PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL: TIPS AND TOOLS
Module 6. How to Conduct Appraisals on Different-Performance-Level Employees
- Average performers
- Top performers
- Marginal performers
Module 7. How to Handle Challenging Performance-Appraisal Situations
- Possible Employee Reactions to Performance Reviews
- Recommended Approaches
- Potential Outcomes
- Disciplinary Action
Module 8. How to Avoid Typical Performance-Appraisal Pitfalls
- The Top-Ten Performance-Appraisal Pitfalls
- Performance-Appraisal Syndromes
- Trying to Remember What to Cover
Module 9. Listen Actively and The Importance of Body Language
- Active Listening Guidelines
- Talking and Active Listening
- Thought Speed
- The Power of Silence
- Effective Nonverbal Messages
- Accurately Interpreting Body Language
- Consistency Between Nonverbal and Verbal Messages
Module 10. Tools for Performance Appraisal
- Preparation Checklist
- Evaluation Checklist
- Individual Development Plan
- Supporting Documentation Summary Form
DAY TWO – EXAM
Presentasi, diskusi, studi kasus, latihan, dan games.
Waktu Dan Tempat
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogjakarta
- 2 – 4 Januari 2019
- 7 – 9 Januari 2019
- 14 – 16 Januari 2019
- 21 – 23 Januari 2019
- 28 – 30 Januari 2019
- 6 – 8 Februari 2019
- 11 – 13 Februari 2019
- 18 – 20 Februari 2019
- 25 – 27 Februari 2019
- 4 – 6 Maret 2019
- 11 – 13 Maret 2019
- 18 – 20 Maret 2019
- 25 – 27 Maret 2019
- 1 – 2 April 2019
- 8 – 10 April 2019
- 15 – 17 April 2019
- 22- 24 April 2019
- 29 – 30 Mei 2019
- 6 – 8 Mei 2019
- 13 – 15 Mei 2019
- 20 – 22 Mei 2019
- 27 – 29 Mei 2019
- 10 – 12 Juni 2019
- 17 – 19 Juni 2019
- 24 – 26 Juni 2019
- 1 – 3 Juli 2019
- 8 – 10 Juli 2019
- 15 – 17 Juli 2019
- 22 -24 Juli 2019
- 29 – 31 Juli 2019
- 5 – 7 Agustus 2019
- 13-15 Agustus 2019
- 19 – 21 Agustus 2019
- 26 -28 Agustus 2019
- 02 – 04 September 2019
- 09-11 September 2019
- 16 – 18 September 2019
- 23 – 25 September 2019
- 30 September – 02 Oktober 2019
- 07 – 09 Oktober 2019
- 14 – 16 Oktober 2019
- 21 – 23 Oktober 2019
- 28 – 30 Oktober 2019
- 04 – 06 November 2019
- 11 – 13 November 2019
- 18 – 20 November 2019
- 25 – 27 November 2019
- 02 -04 Desember 2019
- 9 – 11 Desember 2019
- 16 – 18 Desember 2019
- 23 – 24 Desember 2019
- 30 – 31 Desember 2019
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 6.900.00 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- VIP training Rp 8.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Biaya USD 500 apabila mengikuti sertifikasi dari AAPM
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Qultura Training Team